How long does it take to do a garage floor?
- Depends on the chosen coating system—1-4 days
- After the installation, you can walk on it the next day and we ask that you do not drive on it for 7-10 days. (This is to prevent hot tire pick up while coating is curing).
What if I have items in my garage that I cannot move myself?
- Ideally, we hope that the garage is empty when we arrive so that we can get right to work. Although we will help with some “heavy things”, but keep in mind that most of the time only one installer will show up.
- If it would take more than one person to move those heavy items, there will be an additional charge pending the amount of work.
Why do you have to do floor prep?
- Floor prep is crucial to the proper application of any of our systems. Areas that are not properly prepared will have bonding issues which may cause the coating to lift of peel.
Typical floor prep on a previous painted service includes:
- Grinding and degreasing the floor
- Filling in cracks and large holes
- Primer Coat ( Not always applied on non-painted surfaces)
- Chosen Coating System
Will the floor prep create a lot of dust in my garage?
- We take precautions during the installation to not contaminate your house with dust. If there is minimal dust, we will clean it up prior to departure.
How long does a garage floor lasts?
- Because we use industrial grade products, our floors will last year after year (10-20 years) on the average.
What kind of warranty do you offer?
- Our trained applicators follow factory specifications on all of our products. After over 7,300 floors, our experience has taught us how to do floor right the first time. This is why we spend so long in the preparations of our floors.
- Most systems come with a 1-2 years warranty
- The warranty does cover labor and materials
- Every proposal has a warranty summary.